- A pre-requisite for entry into this qualification will be those who:
- • Have completed Year 11; or
- • Are able to demonstrate basic technical skills with basic literacy and numeracy in business administration and technology.
- Accredited by Fiji Higher education commission
- This qualification will be awarded by the FHEC/FQC on behalf of the Business (Administration and Technology) ISAC
- Qualification Developer - This qualification was developed by the Business (Administration and Technology) Industry Standards Advisory Committee (ISAC) to FHEC
- Credit Transfer Arrangements :-
- Credit exemption or transfer arrangements for the attainment of the outcomes of learning for this qualification may occur on a case-by-case basis
- Credit transfer must be granted if any unit standard successfully completed in this qualification is included in another qualification to which the graduate has enrolled.
- Currently engaged in business (administration and technology); or
- Entering a career in the administration of business industry.
The purpose of this qualification is to provide Fiji and community-based business entities with people who have introductory business administration and technology skills to work in a range of supervised general office administration roles.
A graduate of the National Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (L3) will demonstrate ability to:
Technical knowledge and skills:
- Provide administrative and general office services using business technologies, to support everyday operational activities.
- Assist in performing financial calculations, process data and produce information for business purposes..
- People skills Communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Work cooperatively within a team and contribute to the achievement of objectives.
- Select and apply customer service techniques, to meet stakeholder expectations Cognitive skills
- Apply effective problem-solving and decision-making for business purposes. Affective skills
- Conduct professional and ethical behaviour, in a socially and culturally appropriate manner.
- Manage self effectively to contribute to performance of the entity Business environment
- Demonstrate understanding of internal policies, and legislation and other external requirements for business entities.
Basics of Business Process
Fundamentals in Business Technologies